Bacteriophage Wax Stamp
What better way to seal your letters than with a bacteriophage wax seal! These microscopic, ubiquitous viruses, with their DNA/RNA-filled protein capsid heads and ominous-looking long tail fibers, are just the upgrade your letter-writing needed!
Wax seals make great gifts for people who already have everything, plus they give your stationery some classic science flair.
Each seal comes in its own kraft box – sealing wax is sold separately so you can pick your signature color!
|Seal Diameter||2.5 cm|
|Materials||Wood & Brass|
|Box Contains||1 wax seal|
Sealing wax is sold separately so you can pick your signature color.
- Light the wick and with the burning end tilted toward your paper, allow a pool of wax to collect where you'd like your seal.
- When the pool of wax is a little more than 2 cm wide, press the seal into the center of the pool (if it's hot out, it works best to chill the seal a bit).
- Let the wax cool down for around 20 seconds, or until it has hardened.
- Peel back the seal and admire your handiwork!
Shipping is available to Europe & the UK!
Within the EU
Orders €75+ ship for free!
Flat Rate shipping €9.95 on orders less than €75
To the UK + EFTA + Rest of Europe
Orders €100+ ship for free!
Flat Rate shipping €15.95 on orders less than €100
VAT will be due upon delivery
* Delivery to zip codes that UPS considers to be "Remote" are charged the UPS Extended Service area fee of €30 in addition to the standard shipping rates.
Orders are processed within 1-3 days (Monday-Friday)
Shipping by GLS & UPS 1-5 days
Please double check your shipping address before submitting your order. We are unable to update your address or cancel your order once it is in our system.
On EU orders over €75
Returns & Exchanges
within 30 days of purchase
Eco Friendly Products & Workplace
Frequently Asked Questions